FlowFlex Rapid Lateral Flow Covid-19 Antigen Test – 240 individual tests
Find out if you currently have COVID-19 in just 15 minutes, using a simple nasal swab within 2cm of the nose makes it extremely easy to administer an accurate test.
It is suitable for testing large groups of people, including regular testing of employees, education, healthcare, sports, commercial, retail, travel and care industries. The FlowFlex® Rapid Test Kit is currently the most accurate and affordable test on the market (clinical trials from various countries show a combined accuracy of 99.3% (Relative Specificity: 99.6%, Relative Sensitivity: 97.1%)).
This test works by detecting the nucleocapsid protein antigen from SARS-CoV-2, using the latest patented technology to detect proteins, ensuring that it can detect new strains of the COVID-19 virus.
It is validated by Public Health England Porton Down, now FDA authorized, registered with and CE Marked.
The kits have a 2 year shelf life.
How to Use:
- 1 Open and use the swab to gently rotate inside the nostril
- 2 Insert the swab into the buffer tube containing 2 ml of Lysis Solution
- 3 Stir the swab in the solution and press to the bottom of the bottle
- 4 Add 4 drops of the solution onto the test card and await result
- 1 x Individually sealed test cassettes
- 1 x Individually sealed disposable lower nostril swabs (1-2 cm into lower nostril)
- 1 x Pre filled buffer tubes (Huge timesaving & stops wastage of fluid)
- 1 Positive Control Swab 1 Negative Control Swab
- 1 Package Insert